Tell us What You Think
Norfolk and Suffolk Care Support is committed to providing a quality service. This leaflet tells you how you can let us know what we are doing well and what we could do better. By giving us your feedback, you can help us to improve our services.
If you are happy with a service or the work of our staff please tell us. We can also learn from what we do well.
We will treat your complaint in confidence and only pass details to staff that need to know in order to investigate it. Please note that customers who make their complaint public in the media may lose their right to anonymity. We work in partnership with other agencies, such as Skills for Care and Norfolk County Council. This means we may need to share your information with these providers to respond to your complaint.
Comments and Suggestions
You do not have to make a complaint to tell us about something that has gone wrong or that has upset you. You can make a comment or express a concern about a service. We will discuss your comment or concern as a company and decide how best to deal with it.
How to Make a Complaint
If you want to make a formal complaint, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Online: Complete the form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01603 629211
- In Person: By prior appointment
Our Complaints Procedure
- We will acknowledge any complaint by email or telephone within 3 working days or by letter within 5 working days.
- We will aim to provide a full response to most complaints within 15 working days from the date of the acknowledgement or explain why we need more time.
- If you remain dissatisfied the complaint will be passed to the Chair of the Norfolk and Suffolk Care Support Board to respond within 25 working days.
- You can make a complaint about any service we provide.
We try to act on your feedback to prevent problems from happening again and to improve our services. We are always striving to improve our services and welcome feedback both positive and negative so that we can continuously improve and learn from our experiences.