We publicise a range of events, conferences and meetings of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you have an event for us to publicise please use 'Contact Us' above.
East Anglian Medicines Optimisation Research Group (MOG_EA) launch event
The East Anglian Medicines Optimisation Research Group (MOG_EA) is a subgroup of UEA Health and Social Care Partners. MOG_EA was formed in 2018 to identify and address regional medicines optimisation priorities including deprescribing, personalised medicine and medicines safety. We also work to engender a culture of pharmacy research across our member groups.
Who should attend?
Healthcare and research commissioners, policy makers, patient representatives, primary and secondary care practitioners, researchers and those interested in medicines optimisation
What will this event provide?
- A brief overview of the remit and activity of MOG_EA
- Insight into innovative medicines optimisation activity in East Anglia
- An opportunity to present your own innovations (poster and oral presentation)
- An opportunity to shape MOG-EA research priorities for 2019
- Discussion of how research can best be translated into practice
- An overview and summary of medicines optimisation priorities by
- Richard Cattell, Deputy Chief Pharmaceutical Officer (NHSI England)
Registration is free and lunch will be provided.
The Julian Study Centre, University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
East Anglian Medicines Optimisation Research Group
Click To Email Event