We publicise a range of events, conferences and meetings of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you have an event for us to publicise please use 'Contact Us' above.
NNUH Dementia Information and Advice Fayre
NNUH Dementia Information and Advice Fayre with a host of speakers, information stands and pop-up café.
The line-up of speakers for the Benjamin Gooch Lecture Theatre is:
- 10.30am - 11.00am - Dementia Support in Norfolk & Waveney, Future Plans - Anne-Louise Schofield, South Norfolk CCG
- 11.00am - 11.30am - A community approach to living well with dementia - Dr Adrian Leddy, NNUH Clinical Psychologist
- 11.40am - 12.00pm - Life on a Carousel: a carer’s viewpoint - Dianne Furnee, Wymondham Dementia Support Group
- 12pm - 1pm - ‘How about the carers? Supporting family carers in dementia’ - Eneida Mioshi, Professor of Dementia Care at UEA
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm - ‘Turn around when possible: getting lost in dementia’ - Michael Hornberger, Professor of Applied Dementia Research at Norwich Medical School
- 3pm - 3.30pm - The Herbert Protocol - Superintendent Jason Broome, Head of Community Safety & Citizens in Policing, Norfolk Constabulary
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm - ‘We need to talk about assistive technology!’ - Chris Metcalf, Norfolk County Council