High quality, good value workshops to prepare you for CQC inspections
Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support, in partnership with Tina Welford from ECLM Ltd, organise regular CQC Compliance Workshops. There are two workshops to choose from; a full-day or a half-day refresher/update session.
- Understand the role and accountability of Registered Managers, Responsible Persons, senior managers and leaders regarding regulations and the law
- Ensure you feel confident to have a well-coordinated and prepared approach to CQC inspections
- Be aware of the changes and actions required by your service to achieve ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC rating
Half-day refresher/update workshop
- Strategic oversight of the changes in CQC inspection methodology and supporting information, and the opportunity to review the changes and their impact on your service.
- Changes to how CQC will inspect and the planned timeline
- The impact that quality management is going to have on the inspection process
- Assimilating the changes into business plans and operating procedures
- What makes outstanding rated leadership
Tina Welford has over 35 years experience in health and social care, and also as a career and senior manager/executive coaching and leadership delivering bespoke programmes for both individuals and organisations to meet their needs. Regulatory consultancy and CQC compliance audits are a specialty.
Some comments from recent participants
"I found the course hugely beneficial to me and at the same time very enjoyable"
“A very informative day”
“It raised my awareness”
“An ‘eye opener’”
“Excellent day. A lot of information covered but kept engaging and interesting”
“Will give me the confidence to meet the inspector with a positive attitude next inspection”
Full-day: Tuesday 5 February 2019 - Abbey Conference Centre, Trowse, Norwich.
Half-day: Thursday 11 April 2019 - Dereham Football Club (morning and afternoon options)
Full-day workshops are £100 and the half-day session are £50.
Please note: We require full payment in advance. Cancellations 72 hours or more prior to the event will be refundable at 50%. The fee will be non-refundable within 72 hours of the event.
Get in touch with us for more information or to reserve places.