High quality, good value workshops to prepare you for CQC inspections
Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support, in partnership with Tina Welford from ECLM Ltd, organise regular CQC Compliance Workshops. There are two workshops to choose from; a full-day or a half-day update session.
- Understand the role and accountability of Registered Managers, Responsible Persons, senior managers and leaders regarding regulations and the law
- Ensure you feel confident to have a well-coordinated and prepared approach to CQC inspections
- Be aware of the changes and actions required by your service to achieve ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC rating
- Strategic oversight of the changes in CQC inspection methodology and supporting information, and the opportunity to review the changes and their impact on your service.
- Changes to how CQC will inspect and the planned timeline
- The impact that quality management is going to have on the inspection process
- Assimilating the changes into business plans and operating procedures
- What makes outstanding rated leadership
Tina Welford has over 35 years experience in health and social care, and also as a career and senior manager/executive coaching and leadership delivering bespoke programmes for both individuals and organisations to meet their needs. Regulatory consultancy and CQC compliance audits are a specialty.
Some comments from recent participants
“A very informative day”
“It raised my awareness”
“An ‘eye opener’”
“Excellent day. A lot of information covered but kept engaging and interesting”
“Will give me the confidence to meet the inspector with a positive attitude next inspection”
Upcoming workshops (click to download flyers)
Full-day: Upcoming dates to be set (likely to be June)
Half-day: Upcoming dates to be set (likely to be late September)
Please note: We require full payment in advance. Cancellations 72 hours or more prior to the event will be refundable at 50%. The fee will be non-refundable within 72 hours of the event.
Get in touch with us for more information or to book your place.