Courses and workshops
We publicise a range of courses and workshops of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you are running a course or workshop you would like publicised, or have spare spaces on some training you are holding, please submit it using the tab on the left.
Care Worker Induction (4 day)
May 3, 4, 10, 11
- Food Safety Awareness
- First Aid Awareness
- Health & Safety, Risk Assessment and Fire Awareness
- Introduction to Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
- Moving and handling induction
- Supporting Medication in a Social Care Setting
- Person-Centred Dementia Awareness
(order of days may vary)
Customers are welcome to pick and chose the elements they attend in response to their needs.
£200 + vat per delegate
Norvic Training, Bowthorpe Hall,
Bowthorpe Hall Road,