Courses and workshops
We publicise a range of courses and workshops of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you are running a course or workshop you would like publicised, or have spare spaces on some training you are holding, please submit it using the tab on the left.
Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
This one day course is a must have qualification for all employees who are designated First Aiders.
The course will introduce delegates to...
- The roles and responsibilities of a First Aider.
- The legal requirements for First Aid provision.
- The importance of accurate incident reporting.
- The need to minimize the risk of infection.
- The importance of assessing the incident.
- Undertaking a Primary Survey.
- When and how to call for help.
This course delivers the official Health and Safety Executive/HABC syllabus with one of the most experienced first aid trainers in Norfolk.
The subjects covered & assessed are...
- Recovery Position
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Includes exam fees, (Accident Report Form Assessment, Written Question assessment & Practical assessment) course hand book & materials, lunch and refreshments)