Courses and workshops
We publicise a range of courses and workshops of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you are running a course or workshop you would like publicised, or have spare spaces on some training you are holding, please submit it using the tab on the left.
Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
Aim; Provide the skills to deliver basic first aid to a suitable level for most businesses.
- Understand Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- To be able to assess and manage a first aid incident
- To be able to manage an unconscious casualty
- To be able to manage a casualty who is not breathing normally
- To be able to manage a casualty who is choking
- To be able to manage a casualty who has a bleeding injury
- To be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- To be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
Duration: 1 day course
Price includes certification fees, 1 days training, course book, first aid kit & lunch/refreshments