A selection of useful guides to help you provide excellent care
On this page we will share useful guides to learning and develoment and support to provide high quality care.
Food First guide for care workers and carers *new December 2017
Epilepsy - a quick guide for care professionals - added February 2018
NICE and SCIE quick guides
NICE and SCIE produce a number of useful quick guides:
- Helping to prevent infection: A quick guide for managers and staff in care homes
- Discussing and planning medicines support: A quick guide for home care managers providing medicines support.
- Understanding intermediate care, including reablement: A quick guide for people using intermediate care
- Moving between hospital and home, including care homes: A quick guide for registered managers of care homes and home care
- Recognising and preventing delirium: A quick guide for care home managers
- Improving oral health for adults in care homes: A quick guide for care home managers
They can all be downloaded HERE.