East Anglian Medicines Optimisation Research Group (MOG_EA) launch event
A launch event and forum is being held for presentation and discussion of East Anglian medicines optimisation research priorities
The East Anglian Medicines Optimisation Research Group (MOG_EA) is a subgroup of UEA Health and Social Care Partners. MOG_EA was formed in 2018 to identify and address regional medicines optimisation priorities including deprescribing, personalised medicine and medicines safety. We also work to engender a culture of pharmacy research across our member groups.
It is being held from 1pm – 5pm on 21st May 2019 at The Julian Study Centre, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, NR4 7TJ
Who should attend?
Healthcare and research commissioners, policy makers, patient representatives, primary and secondary care practitioners, researchers and those interested in medicines optimisation
What will this event provide?
- A brief overview of the remit and activity of MOG_EA
- Insight into innovative medicines optimisation activity in East Anglia
- An opportunity to present your own innovations (poster and oral presentation)
- An opportunity to shape MOG-EA research priorities for 2019
- Discussion of how research can best be translated into practice
- An overview and summary of medicines optimisation priorities by
- Richard Cattell, Deputy Chief Pharmaceutical Officer (NHSI England)