Fifth National Conference of the Older People’s Diabetes Network
On 27 September the fifth National Conference of the Older People’s Diabetes Network (OPDN) will tackle the challenge of how to improve the care of older people with diabetes.
It will take place take place between 8.30am and 4.30pm at Friends House, London, NW1 2BJ. Tickets cost £45.
Nurses, GPs, public health doctors, care home managers and healthcare assistants as well as people with an interest in the care of older people with diabetes are all invited to attend.
The programme will include the following sessions:
- Practical Demonstration of foot assessment for diabetes disease
- Hypoglycaemia – how to avoid unnecessary hospital admissions
- Primary care and the care home resident with diabetes
- Updated national End of Life Diabetes Care Recommendations
- Getting a grip on frailty and diabetes
For more information see: