Fully funded health and social care training available in Norfolk
Seetec is working with Norfolk based training provider 1st Care Training to deliver a range of health and social care training for employers in Norfolk and Suffolk. It is being funded through the European Social Fund and delivered in collaboration with New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership.
The fully funded (subject to eligibility) health and social care training is available to businesses in the region for a limited time only.
The new programme can support care employers with:
- A dedicated consultant who’ll work with you to identify skills gaps
- Fully funded qualifications and specialist training for your employees to develop new skills and competencies
- Training that’s delivered at your premises to minimise disruption
Following a consultancy visit you may be able to access the following qualifications and specialist training:
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Dementia Awareness
- Introductory awareness of models of disability
- Admission of medication to individuals with dementia using a person-centred approach
- Infection control
- Health & Social Care Act regulations
- Mental Capacity Act
- End of Life Care
- Moving and Handling
- Ethnic minorities and statistics
- Specialist Team Leadership
- Supervision training
- Management training - specifically for new registered managers or new managers
- CQC training - covering the key areas CQC look at and the responsibilities of the managers and their staff, and covering medication audits
Funded support will be given on a first come, first served basis, and the closing date for applications is 31 March 2019.