Getting started with values and behaviours-based recruitment
Skills for Care are holding two workshops in the east of England this November, focusing on getting started with values and behaviours-based recruitment and retention.
At these workshops you will be able to find out:
- what workplace values are
- the benefits of establishing workplace values
- working with others to develop and agree workplace values
- communicating your values
- how to build resilience in your team and support staff to manage stress.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should come along?
These workshops are aimed at adult social care employers of all sizes who are interested in learning more about values and behaviours-based recruitment and retention, and would like help to get started using this approach.
Delegates who attend should be in a position to influence change in their workplace. This might include senior managers, human resources managers, registered managers and individual employers.
To find out more and book a place visit the links below: