New bed tracker for residential care providers who supply Norfolk County Council.
Norfolk County Council has introduced a Bed Tracking system to enable you to let us know of the up to date situation in respect of bed availability in your home. The system is live now and ready to use.
Why is this important?
- During the winter, it is important to be able to quickly move people, who are ready for discharge, from hospital to a suitable facility.
- This new tracker will contribute to keeping hospital beds available for those who need them and prevent system breakdown.
- The system will ensure that the NCC Service Brokerage team are aware of your vacancies and can match them to people who need a place.
- This will help you maximise occupancy rates and profitability.
How will it work?
- You complete a simple online form anytime when you have availability. NCC's Service Brokerage (Care Arranging) team will see a list or map of all the homes who have informed them of availability and contact the most suitable homes for the person they are trying to place.
- NCC will send out email reminders from time to time just to keep you in the swing of updating the system regularly.
What do I do now?
- You can go straight to the online form via https://apps.norfolk.gov.uk/BedVacancyTracker/
- In the event of bed tracker failing you can contact Service Brokerage (care arranging) as usual.