New e-learning modules for leaders and managers launched
Skills for Care has launched two online learning modules to help frontline leaders and managers develop their knowledge and skills. They include real life case studies and scenarios to help you reflect on your practice.
Managers and aspiring managers can access them anytime and can learn wherever and whenever suits their schedule. They can also save their progress and come back to complete the module without having to start again.
The modules can help provide evidence towards meeting standards 1 and 9 of the Manager Induction Standards.
They are simple to follow and reflect different settings across adult social care and are just £15.00 each to complete.
The ‘leadership and management’ module explores:
- the difference between leadership and management in adult social care
- different leadership styles and how to adapt them in different situations
- leading and developing teams.
The ‘manage self’ module explores:
- how to manage your own behaviour
- how to manage your own workload
- ways to develop yourself
- skills to develop the vision of your organisation.
Managers and leaders wanting to find out more about the modules can visit the Skills for Care manager induction standards page. You’ll need to set up an account on their e-learning platform to access the modules for the first time.
If you already have an elearning account simply login here.