North Norfolk Local Delivery Group
The North Norfolk Local Delivery Group (NNLDG), on behalf of the Norfolk & Waveney Sustainability & Transformation Partnership (STP) Primary and Community Care Programme Board, has been formed.
The NNLDG has been formed to implement and monitor local delivery of transformational service initiatives including but not limited to: new models of care and high impact change actions, which are tailored to meet local patient need and in line with the Five Year Forward View.
It is anticipated that some of the responsibilities will include:
- Determine demand pressures and develop solutions to addressing need on the local geographical footprint to improve health and wellbeing of the local population.
- Initiate the local transformational changes needed within allocated funding.
- Instigate and direct the work of relevant task and finish groups that deliver specified and agreed actions in association with the transformational service initiatives identified by the STP Primary and Community Care Programme Boards.
- Address any barriers that have previously hindered closer system wide working to develop collaborative relationships across organisations and different health and social care settings to improve service delivery.
A set of Terms of Reference is currently being devised.
The membership of the Local Delivery Group is made up of representatives from:
- North Norfolk CCG
- North Norfolk Primary Care
- Norfolk County Council
- North Norfolk District Council
- Broadland District Council
- Norfolk Community Health & Care
- Norfolk & Suffolk Foundation Trust
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
- East of England Ambulance Service Trust
- Integrated Care 24
- Independent care sector
- Voluntary sector
- Patient voice/lay member
Meetings are held monthly at 2 until 4pm, and the current schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Tuesday 15 May 2018
- Tuesday 19 June 2018
- Tuesday 17 July 2018
- Tuesday 21 August 2018
- Tuesday 18 September 2018
- Tuesday 16 October 2018
- Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Tuesday 18 December 2018