Norwich City Dementia Action Alliance to provide activities in Dementia Action Week in May
Norwich City Dementia Action Alliance are holding an event as part of the Dementia Action Week 2018 (21-24 May).
The Right Worshipful the Lord Mayor of Norwich, David Fullman and the Worshipful the Sheriff of Norwich Mr David walker will be coming to launch the event which will take place at Castle Mall, Level 1, Kastle Kids Unit (opposite Pound World) from 10am-4pm from the 21st to the 24th May.
Activities will include:
- Dementia Friendly Ping Pong
- Chair based activities & Health Check
- Drop-in session with the Admiral Nurses
- Reminiscence display- Memory Joggers
- Dementia Books & Literature
- Intergenerational work- Friend in Deed
- Dementia Friends info session - learn more about dementia and become a Dementia Friend
- Information stands: Dementia advice, support and services
To view the full programme of activities click the image below.