Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk - latest update
The Executive Steering Group - Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk have issued an update.
Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk – You asked – we listened
The Norfolk Care Association consultation events held in October were originally intended to inform the online survey which is now live on our consultation website.
If you haven’t already done so, please take some time out to give us your views.
You can also see a short video of some of our Market Connectors explaining why they think a Care Association for Norfolk is important.
In fact, the October consultations provided us with much more than a framework for the online survey. Participants also commented on the membership of the provider-led Executive Steering Group which is leading the consultation process and will be making the decisions on functions, priorities and functions of the new Care Association.
You told us that you wanted the Executive Steering Group to build relationships with commissioners and providers across health and the voluntary sector as well as with social care providers and the local authority.
You felt the Executive Steering Group should not only oversee the consultation but begin the important task of raising awareness of the Care Association amongst all partners.
So, we approached
- Community Action Norfolk (CAN) - Jonathan Clemo, Chief Executive
- Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust (NCH&C) – Anna Morgan, Director of Nursing and Quality
- Norfolk Continuing Care Partnership (NCCP) – Jill Shattock, Director of Norfolk Continuing Care Partnership (NCCP)
- Voluntary Norfolk – Kevin Vaughan, Health and Social Care Manager
on your behalf and invited them to join the Executive Steering Group. We were delighted the enthusiastic reception we received and the evident desire to get involved.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Executive Steering Group - Shaping a Care Association for Norfolk
- Association Representing Mental health Care (ARMC)
- Community Action Norfolk (CAN)
- Norfolk and Suffolk Care Support Ltd (N&SCS)
- Norfolk County Council (NCC)
- Norfolk Community Health & Care NHS Trust (NCH&C)
- Norfolk Continuing Care Partnership (NCCP)
- Norfolk Independent Care (NIC)
- Norfolk Older People’s Strategic Partnership
- Voluntary Norfolk