Skills for Care launch “new-look” workforce intelligence web pages
Skills for Care have launched brand new web pages for all their workforce intelligence products and services.
The pages bring together all their key publications and data services into one place to reinforce their position as the leading experts in workforce data for adult social care.
Visitors can access reports, briefings and infographics that share Skills for Care's knowledge and insight of the workforce at a national, regional and local level in an accessible way.
Key features of the new pages:
- Products and services are split into two distinct areas; publications and reports using data from the NMDS-SC; and analysis services to help organisations gain a deeper insight into an issue, a trend or use data to help them look to the future.
- News – brings together mentions of data, blogs, videos and latest publications into one page.
- Case studies and testimonials from organisations where Skills for Care's insight and expertise has given them valuable insight.
- Easy to access download areas for all Skills for Care's reports and data
- Dedicated areas for local authorities, researchers, consultancies and think tanks, employers and health organisations, which include useful resources, links and reports so you can access everything you need in one place.
Skills for Care will be adding to the pages as the site develops. Take a look around the new pages here: