Skills for Care Manager Induction Standards: new eLearning modules launched
Skills for Care have launched new MIS eLearning modules.
The Manager Induction Standards (MIS) eLearning modules have been created to help deputies, aspiring managers and new managers develop the knowledge they need to be competent in the role of a manager. There are now six MIS eLearning modules available which are mapped to standards 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 9.
The standalone eLearning modules can be used by new managers as part of their induction into their new role or for deputies and aspiring managers within a career development programme.
The interactive exercises, videos and audio, from real managers in real settings, will help learners to increase their knowledge and reflect on their own work and service.
Priced at £15 per module, the standalone modules can be accessed at any time and learners are able to save their progress as they go, allowing them to work at their own pace.
There are six available modules:
- Leadership and management (mapped to standard 1)
- Governance and regulatory process (mapped to standard 2)
- Communication (mapped to standard 3)
- Relationships and partnerships (mapped to standard 4)
- Professional development (mapped to standard 6)
- Manage self (mapped to standard 9)
To find out more about the MIS eLearning modules click here.