Adult Social Care Recruitment Campaign - Breakfast Event
The Department of Health and Social Care is running a national advertising and media campaign to recruit more people into adult social care. As the outdoor advertising campaign appears locally, a breakfast event is being held in Norwich to highlight the local campaign.
The free event, which is open to care providers and care workers, will showcase what the campaign aims to do and how it’s will do it, and how the sector can get involved.
Date: Wednesday 20 February 2019
Venue: Norwich City Football Club
The event format will be as follows:
- A welcome speech from James Bullion, Executive Director of Adult Social Services, Norfolk County Council
- A campaign introduction and videos from Lyn Romero
- A speech from Sanjay Kaushal, Joint chair of Norfolk Independent Care and Managing Director of Castlemeadow Care
- A local care worker will talk about their experience working in the sector
- There will be a DWP spokesperson talking about practical engagement with the campaign
The local media have also been invited.
Please register for the event by clicking on the link below, providing your name and the organisation you represent, including any special access requirements.