CQC compliance update workshops - last few places
A limited number of places are still available on our half-day ‘CQC compliance update’ workshops being held in Norwich on Wednesday 14 March.
These workshops, which N&SCS is organising in partnership with ECLM Ltd (Tina Welford), are aimed at managers who are already familiar with CQC requirements but wish to become acquainted with the very latest updates and developments.
The workshop will cover:
- Strategic oversight of the changes in CQC inspection methodology and supporting information, and the opportunity to review the changes and their impact on your service.
- Changes to how CQC will inspect and the planned timeline
- The impact that quality management is going to have on the inspection process
- Assimilating the changes into business plans and operating procedures
- What makes outstanding rated leadership
There is a choice of am (9.30-12) or pm (1-3.30).
The cost of these workshops is just £50.
If you’d like to book places please call 01603 629211 or reply to this email with the names and email addresses of those wishing to attend. Katy will then send an invoice.
Please note: We require full payment in advance. Cancellations 72 hours or more prior to the event will be refundable at 50%. The fee will be non-refundable within 72 hours of the event. Refreshments are included. Unfortunately we cannot accept card payments just BACS and cheques.
Tina Welford has over 35 years’ experience in health and social care, and also as a career and senior manager/executive coaching and leadership delivering bespoke programmes for both individuals and organisations to meet their needs. Regulatory consultancy and CQC compliance audits are a specialty.
Some comments from recent participants on the full-day session:
“A very informative day”
“It raised my awareness”
“An ‘eye opener’”
“Excellent day. A lot of information covered but kept engaging and interesting”
“Will give me the confidence to meet the inspector with a positive attitude next inspection”