Free masterclasses: Social Media for Business and Recruitment
Norfolk County Council have arranged two masterclasses to support care employers to use social media effectively to aid recruitment
These will be interactive workshops for providers who already have a presence on social media but could benefit from optimising this for business and recruitment purposes.
Suitable for: providers with a current presence on Facebook and Twitter with admin rights to their pages and profiles.
This course will cover:
- An overview and introduction to Facebook & Twitter
- How to set up and optimise business social media profiles
- How to use each platform-business functions to drive business and recruitment
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- Ideas for appropriate and engaging content
- How to measure social media success
- Reputation and risk management
- An introduction to visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
Please note: Numbers are limited, so places will be limited to 1 per organisation. Places will be issued on a first come first served basis so don't delay.
Please bring your own laptop to access your social media accounts. Limited spares will be available if you do not have access to a laptop.
Teas/Coffees will be available at the start of the session, delegates will need to provide their own snacks/lunch.
Friday 6 September 2019 - 9am – 12 noon or 2pm – 5pm
Norwich Professional Development Centre, Willow Room, 144 Woodside Road, Norwich
To register please click on one of the links below:
https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/112/1567756800000 (9am-12noon session)
https://tockify.com/socialcareengagement/detail/113/1567774800000 (2pm-5pm session)