Free Single Handed Care Workshops
Norfolk County Council are putting on three free workshops focusing on single assist care.
- 7 September 2018, 10am-4pm
- 25 October 2018, 10am-4pm
- 1 November 2018, 10am-4pm
Unit 3, Caley Close, Sweetbriar Industrial Estate, Norwich, Norfolk NR3 2BU
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Identify which customers are appropriate for single assist care.
- Refer customers to County Moving and Handling Team for review.
- Recommend single assist techniques for supporting a person from sitting to standing.
- Recommend single assist techniques for supporting a person to move and turn in bed.
- Recommend single assist techniques for application of slings.
- Recommends single assist techniques with the use of hoists.
- Recommend single assist techniques when using small pieces moving and handling equipment.