Leathes Prior (solicitors) workshop for care service providers
Leathes Prior Solicitors have teamed up with Norfolk Independent Care to run a workshop with their team offering one-off guidance for care service providers, free of charge.
The workshop is on Wednesday 19 September in Norwich City Centre with Leathes Prior's experts offering one-off guidance, free of charge, in order to help care providers mitigate the risks they face, improve services and ensure sustainability as a business in a challenging marketplace.
The day will provide the opportunity for delegates to book a session with our team, tailored to bring together the right experts depending on the guidance required.
The list below shows the expertise available on the day, simply let them know who you would like to see.
- All you need to know to prepare for GDPR (Alex Saunders - Solicitor, Corporate & Commercial)
- Employment considerations (NMW, Sleep in’s, holiday pay etc.) (Gareth Stevens - Associate, Employment)
- Legal update on the charging of fees after death (Richard Turner, Solicitor - Corporate & Commercial)
- Key commercial and property considerations when selling (Victoria Smith, Solicitor - Commercial Property and Nina Ryan, Solicitor - Corporate & Commercial)
- Offences involving ill-treatment or wilful neglect (Tej Thakkar, Associate - Regulation & Defence)
- Decisions on welfare for those lacking capacity (Claire Wooliscroft, Solicitor - Wills, Estates & Powers of Attorney)