Norfolk Against Scams Partnership Partner Event
A Norfolk Against Scams Partnership Partner Event will take place on Thursday 15 November 2018.
The event, which takes place from 9.30am - 1pm in the Edwards Room at County Hall, will see the official launch of the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership and provide an opportunity for partners and those interested in becoming partners to find out more about the partnership.
- Find out more about the partnership
- Understand your role as a partner
- Find out how to become a partner
- Find out how we can work together to protect and support residents and businesses in Norfolk from scams. Doorstep crime and fraud.
- Help to develop and take forward the partnership
- A great opportunity to network with different Norfolk organisations
This event will be of particular interest to partners of the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership as well as organisations that are interested in becoming a partner and wish to find out more.
We also welcome leaders, managers and representatives from businesses, banks and the finance sector, community voluntary and third sector organisations and charities.
Places at the launch and Partner Event for the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership are limited so to avoid disappointment please book early.
A very limited number of spaces to exhibit display stands on the day are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like one of the spaces please complete this section on the booking form
To book your FREE place now please go to www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AgainstScams/
For more information on the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/NASP