Courses and workshops
We publicise a range of courses and workshops of interest to the local care sector. Please browse or use the search facility below.
If you are running a course or workshop you would like publicised, or have spare spaces on some training you are holding, please submit it using the tab on the left.
How to handle and administer medication in person's own home
Norfolk Medicines Support Service deliver a virtual training pack to carers who work in domiciliary care, supported living, reablement, housing with care and day services.
- Learn how to administer medications to patients safely
- Gain a practical insight into medicine legislation and administration
- Understand how to use the Medicines Administration Records (MAR) Chart
- Discover more about the NMSS and referral process
Who is the course for?
- This course is aimed at care and support workers who need to handle and administer medication as part of their role
- Initial medication training is suitable if you have never done NMSS training before
When is the course?
Throughout 2021, one course per month, on a Thursday from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
How will the course be delivered?
All courses are delivered online via MS Teams by qualified Pharmacy Technicians.
Attendees will receive a certificate on completion of training.
£30 per delegate