At this extremely challenging time, maintaining your wellbeing and that of your staff team is crucial. There are a number of training courses and online sessiosn that can assist with this.
Virtual wellbeing and resilience sessions
Social care managers and staff have seen many changes over the last few months. Working practices have had to change, staff sickness has increased with fewer agency staff being used, and many organisations have relied on existing staff and managers to cover shortfalls. The impact of these challenging times can leave us feeling isolated and exhausted. These free 90 minute sessions, with psychologist Amanda Cowan, will equip attendees with the skills to recover from difficult challenges, as well as feel stronger and more capable to cope than before.
- Tuesday 2nd March morning (10:15-11:45) or afternoon (14:30-16:00)
- Friday 5th March morning (10:15-11:45) or afternoon (14:30-16:00)
- Friday 25th March: afternoon (15:15 – 16:45)
- Friday 26th March: afternoon (15:15 – 16:45)
To book places email info@norfolkandsuffolkcaresupport with the names/email addresses of the people wishing to attend so that we can send them the Microsoft Teams meeting link.
'Time for You' - 1:1 support and supervision sessions for registered managers and deputy managers
- To support registered managers and deputy managers in Norfolk & Waveney through the pandemic and to help understand guidance/requirements.
- To aid information sharing to provide when needed, information covering several areas: e.g. infection prevention and control, testing expectations and procedures for staff, safeguarding & DoLS, visiting procedures and so much more… bespoke and relevant to your knowledge and current experiences and that of your care provision.
- To provide much needed opportunities to reflect and share your experiences and receive support (rather than always being the one that supports others).
- To receive person centred mentoring & coaching – to give you time. Because you matter and to focus on your wellbeing.
- To aid and assist with up to date signposting for guidance and resources during this winter- helping with “managing change”.
- Tuesday 2nd March
- Thursday 4th March
- Thursday 11th March
- Tuesday 16th March
- Friday 19th March
- Friday 19th March
- Thursday 25th March
- Thursday 1st April
Psychological First Aid
Explore the psychological impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and what you can do to help people cope. This free course will teach you the key principles of giving psychological first aid in emergencies.