Learning & development resources around winter pressures issues
On this page you will find useful links and resources to help with winter pressures. Additional downloadable documents can be found on the left hand side of the page.
Care Providers Health Bulletin - Flu Special Edition 2019
Download it here.
N&SCS Flu and Norovirus guide and ten top tips
Flu poster to download, print and put up in your workplace.
Practical resources to support health and social care staff to reduce delayed transfers of care
NHS England and NHS Improvement have developed in partnership with the Queen’s Nursing Institute five key digital grab guides. This is in recognition of the pressures and challenges that can continue to build in the system during the winter months.
Through using these guides, health and social care staff can address the evidence that staying in hospital for longer than required drives adverse outcomes for patients.
- Act now - maximise your leadership this winter
- Act now - plan for discharge early
- Act now - getting people “home first”
- Act now - new technology to find care home availability
- Act now - look after yourself, look after others: flu immunisation
The guides can be downloaded from: